Mailchimp sync problem

aroundthecyclearoundthecycle Member Posts: 7
edited February 22 in Apps & Integrations

I recently activated the integration between LS and Mailchimp. After the initial sync (2700 Lightspeed contacts were brought into a new Mailchimp audience) however, no new LS contacts are being added. By this I mean, after the initial sync, if a customer is added in LS Retail POS, and the contact permissions are granted, it is not adding that customer to Mailchimp. Need help!

Post edited by Geanny on

2 comments

• lev_cyclistlev_cyclist Member Posts: 14

Hi, I'm having the same issue too. I have looked all throughout for a buton to at least manually force the sync but that doesn't seem to exist either.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 643 moderator

Hey @aroundthecycle & @lev_cyclist ,

Hopefully other merchants have run into this and can help you out! If you can't find anything though, the support for this integration is provided by Mailchimp and they may be able to better assist you.

If you're still using the old Mailchimp setup through Lightspeed retail, you may need to set up the new integration setup. You can consult steps on our Help Center.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)