Sizes out of Order on PO's

seabreezesseabreezes Member Posts: 4

We are a ladies clothing store, newly migrated from LS Onsite to Retail. When we create a new matrix of an item with color and multiple sizes, we create in size order, going from small-large or 6-14. However, the matrix created changes this order, applying to purchase order in order of 10,12,14,6,8 or L,XL,S,M. This is so frustrating. In onsite the same issue existed, however when we created the purchase order, the size order would be correct. Now, in Retail, the PO that i create and print is also out of order, numerically. Considering that we receive incoming merchandise to invoices or packing slips that are in correct size order, this creates multiple opportunities for error in the process and it slows us down as well. Is there a work around to resolve this? I consider it to be a serious flaw .

4 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 550 moderator

Hey @seabreezes ,

I'll note it as an enhancement feature since, by default, the search tool in retail is set to display products in alphanumerical order.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• steveschretersteveschreter Member Posts: 2

This alpha numeric sorting has caused problems, especially when sending purchase orders to suppliers.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 550 moderator

Hey @steveschreter

Thank you for your feedback!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• Natalie_G888Natalie_G888 Member Posts: 28 ✭

At the very least, please give customers the ability to rearrange the sorting to suit their needs. I have a very specific way of organizing the order of product in my PO's for my suppliers and not having the ability to do this is problematic.