Inventory Count adjustment report with costs

BenVBenV Member Posts: 49

There needs to be a way to report on inventory count adjustments for a time period with costs for those adjustments. In the Inventory Change Logs I can report on items Added by reconciling count and Removed by reconciling count but it doesn't show the costs associated with those adjustments. What is the purpose of the Change in Cost column that shows $0.00 for everything?

4 comments

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 788 moderator
    edited March 2021

Hey @BenV!

There's currently an open and ongoing investigation on being able to include the Unit cost column in the Inventory history.

For this reason, I've opened a ticket and assigned it to the case so we can provide updates as soon as we have more!

For the report on inventory cost, I'll gladly input your feedback to our feature request page, enjoy your day!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• emacgeeemacgee Member Posts: 43 

@VD_LS Has there been any progress on this report feature? We're also finding that it would be very very useful to know the value of the products being added/removed using a manual adjustment.

• gregaricangregarican Member Posts: 750 

Yeah, this is basic functionality that should've been baked into the service. Figure if you are adjusting inventory out/in then for accounting purposes you'd need to capture the cost of such adjustments.

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 788 moderator

This is currently still under investigation. I will post an update when we have more information/a resolution on this thread.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)