Retails major deficiencies for us coming from onsite
- we have many non inventoried products due to the nature of our business. We cannot add them to a special order, we need to use layaway which is a terrible work around, let us use one process for ordering give special orders ability to order both inv and non inv.
- Adding customer names to a sale as an associate after they have rang off the sale, often a customer name is not added at sale, we track sales for buy so may get free, many times the associate forgets and after the sale is complete they remember that they did not at a customer to sale.... they need ability to add to invoice without a managers authorization.
- sale associates need the ability to check home screen with out having to give them access to reports.
- the home screen chart of sale per hour is virtually useless in our business, if I want that info I could look at details in reports, what I, and I suspect most business's would prefer would be a simple bar or line chart that shows total for days during the month. Also it would be very beneficial to show accumulative sales for the month on home screen. My staff receive bonus's based on mostly sales an are very interested in seeing how they are doing Also given us some decent basic charting overall on home screen like onsite had.
- printing of sales tags, we need to have options to print sales labels, when we have price changes ect, often we need to print entire store price labels (approx 5000) at once, we cannot use zebra printing for this and do not need them to stick since we have slots. In onsite we had the ability to print 30 per page on 8.5x11 standard paper, stash them and slice them up with a paper cutter, we have multiple stores and printing label will Zebra style would produce a mile of labels.
If anyone knows work arounds to help us would sure appreciate your help.
The migration to retail has not been smooth.
3 · Share on Google+