Lightspeed Ideas - Gone?

dbfphillydbfphilly Member Posts: 1
edited March 26 in General

I tried getting on LS Ideas however I keep getting a 404 page. Did LS Ideas vanish or move? It asks if I want to redirect to the LSHQ site. I was just on there maybe a week ago.

http://ideas.lightspeedretail.com/

Error 404: Page Not Found (lightspeedretail.com)

6 comments

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 760 moderator

Hey @dbfphilly ,

The Lightspeed Ideas page was removed temporarily while we revamp it so merchants can have a better experience and get better insight on where we're at with enhancement options.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• dkoleanb21dkoleanb21 Member Posts: 13 ✭

Great! I was worried that it was gone forever and was also looking for where it went.

Hopefully, you can get it live soon!

• jokupjokup Member Posts: 1

Is it still coming back?

• BMILLERBMILLER Member Posts: 2

You'd think you'd leave it in place until you had the "better experience" in-place...as opposed to 7 months and going of radio silence.

• ngilsonngilson Member Posts: 53 ✭
    edited October 28

@VanessaD Is there someplace where users can see what changes have been made? Folks who I have talked with offline share a common frustration that there is zero transparency to the development process. We are all making requests to improve the software, all get told to put those requests in the community, but to be honest it feels like this is the forum where requests go to die.

Perhaps if we had a place where we could see what updates have been made, it would help us to understand why functionality needed to run a successful business are still absent in LSR.

For example, just a few requests that have been made which have no apparent progress:

Drop shipments, supplier invoices, serial number searching, special order assignment, partial receiving of PO's, special order sandboxing, quote duplication....the list goes on.

The fact that the ideas page is gone, and has been for the better part of a year, really makes it feel like developers know that the product is not progressing as promised and are trying to keep that from being known.

• bentscbentsc Member Posts: 26
    edited October 28

this looks like the place --

take note of the dates.

2021 5

2020 19

2019 29

2018 27

2017 30

2016 34