Need tip prompt on the verifone p400!

joshwhassettjoshwhassett Member Posts: 1

Asking for tips doesn't make for a smooth transaction, I am shocked this is not already a feature.

3 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 711 moderator

Hey @joshwhassett

Thanks for the feedback! I've noted it in our list of requested enhancement updates to the software! 

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• SerenityVapeSerenityVape Member Posts: 2

This would be very useful. I am using shopkeep and they have it so you can leave a tip on the receipt. But now we are switching to Lightspeed there is no way for the customer to leave a tip. I think it would be easier to put it on the receipt because all you would have to do is port it over from Lightspeed Restaurant

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 711 moderator
    edited September 22

Hi there!

This is a memo to let you know that the tipping feature has been officially implemented within Lightspeed retail and is compatible with any integrated payment processor compatible with Lightspeed.

Here are some documents to help you get familiar with this feature!

About Tipping

Supported Hardware Setups for Tipping

About Customer-facing Display for computers

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team! We'd be happy to help.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)