Email history

elioswinewarehouseelioswinewarehouse Member Posts: 4
edited July 7 in Feedback

Where do we check email communications to our customers? We have no confidence the customers receives the email.

Post edited by VanessaD on

6 comments

• lancemuzlancemuz Member Posts: 30

You can check the event log at Settings -> Event Log. It's under the Advanced Setup section.

• DCHSCampusStoreDCHSCampusStore Member Posts: 3

My customers never receive emails sent through the system other than the order confirmation email. I'm with you on the no confidence front.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

Hey @DCHSCampusStore

This is something that we are actively working on. Since the emails come from the cloudflare servers, it often gets blocked in emails and gets flagged as spam. We understand how frustrating that is and are working on being able to send the emails from a local email domain, instead, preventing this from happening. Stay tuned!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• Natalie_G888Natalie_G888 Member Posts: 36 ✭

Completely agree and i look forward to being able to send emails from our proper email account so we can track our communication.

• omgchrisomgchris Member Posts: 8

We need a status on the PO that will let us know when, and who the pinwas emailed to.

Sometimes people forget if they Emailed the PO from the Email Tab...

Then seeing "Opened, Read" email status would be even nicer.

• JamesSBBJamesSBB Member Posts: 12

I just leave the bcc option turned on so we get a copy of the email to our mailbox as well. Not 100% but at least I know it was sent.