Mass removing image sets

lisa_mechkeyboardlisa_mechkeyboard Member Posts: 2

There should be a way to select multiple images so you you don't need to click into each image to delete it. For my job I need to constantly update images and this is usually very time consuming with the way it is currently set up.

3 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 551 moderator

Hey @lisa_mechkeyboard

This is currently being worked on. I'm creating a ticket and attaching it to the request so we can notify you when there is advancement on this.

For anyone else wanting to request this, you can call-in to support so we can create a ticket and assign it to the ongoing investigation.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• pieterjanvcpieterjanvc Member Posts: 4

Yes I like to second that!

I use the import setting to upload images in bulk, but there is no way of deleting images in bulk the same way. Could you update the upload template to incorporate a way of flagging images for deletion? Or at least have an option to replace the existing image with a new one without having to add it and then remove the previous version.

Thanks!

• vfactoryvfactory Member Posts: 2

Yes Agreed.

Bulk addition and removal of images is critical. Please add to feature request.

Thanks!