Brand new to LightSpeed

gregcbdgregcbd Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone!

I'm the lucky new Distribution manager for a warehouse that distributes goods to retail stores that all use LS POS for retail, and we also apparently use LS for distribution (keeping inventory and receiving orders from the stores mostly) However, I've never been in distribution and I've never used LightSpeed lol.

I was looking around and I found this site which I thought was more of a LS supplied training but I see it's more of a community/blog which is great but I need a full intro/rundown. I thought I saw a "LightSpeed University" but I could have just made that up. Anyone know where I should start?

1 comment

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 551 moderator

Hey @gregcbd

There's a Help Centre located here you can use to get started with Lightspeed POS. You can click on the Getting Started option in the left-hand menu!

Otherwise, you could call-in to our support team if you need step by step assistance or need troubleshooting assistance! The number is in the signature.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)