Tax Classes for Work Orders

TcNurseryTcNursery Member Posts: 9
edited April 20 in Feedback

Hi! Can Tax Classes be added to Work Orders?

If NOT please include it to the list of requested enhancements for the software!

Is there any time frame on the software updates?

How do we know if an update is on its way?

How long dose this take? 1 month or are we wasting are time on the forms looking for answers?

Post edited by VanessaD on

3 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 551 moderator

Hey @TcNursery

Would it be possible to get an example of how you wanted the tax classes to operate from within the work order?

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• TcNurseryTcNursery Member Posts: 9

In ND I have to pay a Use Tax for each plant planted in different city or county. When it comes time to brake that down I set all my work orders to Use Tax so I can run a report and find all the Use Tax jobs.

I know I can shut off all the tax on each plant/ item but that not easy to sort in a report and if I take a down payment in the work orders it include the tax.

Creating quotes into work orders would help too.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 551 moderator

Hey @TcNursery ,

Thanks for providing some feedback! I'll move this discussion to our feedback forum to take it down as a potential enhancement request!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)