Credit Accounts Statement Template

DerekBDerekB Partner Posts: 2 partner
Has anyone had any luck with creating a custom print template for the credit accounts statement.

There's some information that I need to strip out of there for a few customers (too verbose) and would like to be able to tweak some things in general.

2 comments

• MobeenMobeen Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 3 moderator
    Hi Derek

Thank you for taking the time to write. While the ability to customize statements is not currently part of Lightspeed, we have implemented a process called Lightspeed Ideas which allows users to make suggestions directly to our Product Management team. We always like to hear from Lightspeed users as they you are directly impacted by Lightspeed's features and workflows, and have a great perspective on how to improve them as well as indicating which features may be beneficial in the future.

To submit your Idea:

1. Log into My Lightspeed:https://my.lightspeedretail.com/login.
    2. Click on Share your ideas
    3. Start typing your idea for Lightspeed. (Please keep ideas to one topic at a time so that we may promote discussion around this idea and update the status accordingly.)
    4. If your idea has already been posted by another user, it will display for you to add your vote against it.
    5. If your idea has not already been posted, you will be able to click 'Post a New Idea' and provide details and a workflow in which your idea may be used within Lightspeed. Other users will also be able to discus the idea with you and how it may be used in their business.

Ideas will have their statues updated once they are being reviewed, planned or completed.

We strive to make Lightspeed the most intuitive and useful POS platform available, and we thank you for your participation in the improvement of the software. Many factors contribute to the evolution of Lightspeed, and the input of our users is among the most important.

Best Regards,
    Mobeen W.
    Support Team Lead
    Lightspeed POS
  • wocrucwocruc Member Posts: 9
    I wish the was a button to email the statements