How to use custom layout interface

AshishAshish Member Posts: 1

I've been implementing a third party loyalty service that integrates with Lightspeed Restro and utilize it's documented interface as describe here https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/resto-api/interfaces/loyalty/

Unlike the External Payment provider, this doesn't have any APIs, and neither there's any way to integrate a custom URL to which the loyalty interface would be integrated.

I checked the management portal and there's no way I can enter the URL for the custom loyalty interface.

There was just one interface where I can use Lightspeed Loyalty (attached ss) but not any custom.

I've been trying to understand how we can integrate a custom interface. Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Tags:

1 comment

• Katherine_WelfordKatherine_Welford Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 77 moderator

Hello Ashish,

Can you please let me know the name of the Loyalty provider you are using? If they are a partner of ours, we can integrate this for you. We have a special support portal to do this on our side, but again they need to be a partner of ours.

Best regards,

Lightspeed Restaurant tech support

Lightspeed HQ

Visit our Help Center

Toll-free: 866-932-1801 | Montréal 514-907-1801

Australia: +61-2-8488-3146 | United Kingdom +44-20-3695-9599