Inventory by Store

JasonRobertsJasonRoberts Member Posts: 28

I need to see inventory at two different locations together. We have two stores and I need to see NAME OF PRODUCT, QTY @ STORE A, QTY @ STORE B. Is there any such report?

I just want to know what we have right now and don't care about what we had historically. I also don't care about product costs or the value of the stock in question. I also don't need to worry about different backstock locations in each store. I'm just trying to see, side-by-side, how much stock exists in each store so we can determine what transfers we want to make.

3 comments

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 766 moderator

Hey @JasonRoberts

You can access this by going to the item-search and checking off the "show all locations" checkbox, then hitting search.

The results will display the quantity in all shop locations as individual columns.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• JasonRobertsJasonRoberts Member Posts: 28

Thank you, Vanessa! I can't believe we didn't see that. We knew there must be a way.

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 766 moderator

Happy to help!

There's so many things in Retail, it's hard to see all the nitty gritty stuff sometimes.

Enjoy your day!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)