Zebra ZD410 Not Printing Anything

TrinosmenswearTrinosmenswear Member Posts: 5

Hey,

Our printer has decided to just stop printing all together out of no where. The computer finds it, the browser accepts the host, the queue counts down as if they're being printed but nothing prints. I'm not sure how to fix it because the computer isn't actually showing any error. Also, yes it has labels in it.

Hoping someone has experienced the same issue and has a solution, thanks!

3 comments

• TrinosmenswearTrinosmenswear Member Posts: 5

Worth noting:

I've restarted the computer, reinstalled the program, and reset the printer. We also discovered it works just fine on our office computer but not our main one so I'm not sure how to find the problem.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 643 moderator

Hey @Trinosmenswear

We suggest calling in to our support team for this, they'll be able to show you a step by step guide on how to fix it, and if it is in need of troubleshooting, will be able to assist you with this, as well.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• karengkareng Member Posts: 1
    edited June 17

I am having the same issue. I can not call tech support, because it's only on one computer that this happens. If they change any settings (I've been through this before) in lightspeed, it messes up all the other printers in our system.

The only way I can get anything to print is to shut down the print spooler (from cmd) and restart. After every print job I send. This is highly annoying and very time consuming.

EDIT: I am running Windows 10 Pro, and a zebra 410. (chrome won't start in win10, so using firefox) Everything checks out as ok. no errors, just sits in the print queue and does nothing.