Feature Request: Lightspeed Payments fees added to Quickbooks export

dpwainwrightdpwainwright Member Posts: 1

We recently switched to Lightspeed Payments from Cayan, and I am finding it takes more time to match up deposits from credit card sales because they take out the fees daily. I have to manually adjust the expected deposit amount to account for the fees. Cayan was on a monthly fee schedule, and I have been told that Payments will only work on a daily basis. The fee data is there, I can see it in the reports. Would it be possible to add that to the Quickbooks export daily journal entry?

3 comments

• TrolleyMuseumTrolleyMuseum Member Posts: 30

UGH#101 for LS payments. I would like to know the answer to this as well, even though I can't fathom ever changing over from Cayan.

• jsajsa Member Posts: 2

Totally agree. Just migrated from a different system and I was assured the accounting integration would be far and above better that what I had access to before. It is better in some areas, but not importing fees is ridiculous. I can't fathom that this hasn't been a part of the import all along!!

• eddiesuarezeddiesuarez Member Posts: 10

Following.... i'm here because having the same issue. Migrated from cayan to LS Payments and now having the hardest time reconciling because the cc fee comes out of each individual transactions instead of being billed once a month.