Poor navigation layout

workerchimpworkerchimp Member Posts: 24
edited July 2021 in Feedback

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the user interface for this software is non-intuitve and confusing. This system has you jumping to areas like the reports menu to get the cash drop information when it should just be included with the close register screen (at least one of the THREE of them).

It's getting annoying that the only way I can get to any of the other menus (in the iPad app version)after a sale is to make another sale so that the downward arrow will appear in the upper left of the screen. This also causes a ton of $0.00 sales to appear throughout the day in the sales history which really clutter things up when you are searching for a particular receipt. Can they add a simple button to just goto the main menu options at all times?

I would also like to be able to add and subtract from the inventory (with notes) without having to use a vendor return or other workarounds. Purchase orders should be allowed to be reopened. Anyways, I hope future updates can make this system more intuitive and a little less clunky...

Post edited by VD_LS on

2 comments

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 796 moderator

Hey @workerchimp

I've moved this comment to our feedback forum, currently acting as a feature request page for enhancements requestd by merchants.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• kirakirakirakira Member Posts: 12

same here. extremely poor nav layout with this pricing. We deserve better.