Discount calculation in Purchase orders

HBAEngravingHBAEngraving Member Posts: 9

I am trying to wrap my head around this, the discount percentage is not calculating correctlyfrom my testing it's rounding the percent total, am I missing something here? also Where is the tax in the purchase order cost box?

on the below the 5% discount shows as $18.00 and should be $18.23

Have the discount field a drop down for either % or $ but fix the calculation errors

LS please fix these short comings.

3 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 704 moderator

Hey @HBAEngraving

We would suggest calling in to support with this information for us to properly investigate why the amount came up differently than calculated.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• HBAEngravingHBAEngraving Member Posts: 9

Hi Vanessa,

I did call in on the 27 May of this year, about this error, would be nice, to know if the error is being worked on or not.

Thought putting in onto the community page might light a fire for the dev team to fix this.

I did get an somewhat better answer today that it's taking the discount off per line item not subtotal and with rounding and the limitation of the decimal place the total discount total is out.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 704 moderator

Hey @HBAEngraving

The ticket number that Lisa assisted you with on May 27th has an open investigation associated to it, meaning that the ticket will be on hold. Updates are nt available until the fix is launched, however, you will be emailed when we do so!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)