Credit account aging report

vscoatingsvscoatings Member Posts: 1

I'd like to be able to see an aging report for credit accounts as this would help in the collection process.

2 comments

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 856 moderator

Hi @vscoatings,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we don't provide that. What you can do is grab the credit account and look for the timestamp, then you can create a filter/report on your end.

I hope this helps.

• TcNurseryTcNursery Member Posts: 16

Getting the work orders to act like invoices.

This is what we came up with in a "work order template" ( I can send it to you if you would like)

In Workorders/Service

-When you change the status to finished it changes to BILL in the right hand corner.

-You can set the Due Date for sending out bills.

-The way I use it, When the job is finished and Im ready to send out the bill, I set the "Date In" to the day I sent out the bill and the "Due Date" to when it is due then I type Billed in the "Hooked out box" to know that I sent the bill out. Now you can just look at your finished projects and know its your Accounts Receivable, plus if you need to change anything before it become an invoice now it can be changed.

-This works for printing out the bills and just do a quick fold and put it in a window envelope #9 and drop it in the mail, also if the customer made a deposit It will show the deposit. If they added any product to the work order after the deposit it will show the remaining balance.

I Hope This Helps