Feature request : Can we add a Template for Customers Statement in the Settings > Print templ

dhicksdhicks Member Posts: 15
edited August 18 in Feedback

Feature request : Can we add a Template for Customers Statement in the Settings > Print template.

I wanted to modify the look of our customer statement.

If you can just provide me the template where we could adjust it in the page source, that would be great.

Post edited by VanessaD on

2 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 704 moderator

Hey @dhicks

Thank you for the suggestion! I've moved this to our Feedback forum so it can be considered as an enhancement request.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• dhicksdhicks Member Posts: 15

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for the comment...I am always wondering if any of my suggestions are seen on here...it seems like I don't get many comments back, so it doesn't feel like someone sees them. So I appreciate the comment!!

Question...I thought this WAS the feedback forum? I must have missed it somewhere...lol!!

I have lots of feature requests that I would like to discuss with someone...really just a quick conversation about them...if they are something that is possible to get implemented in some form...they are all around account management...which it feels like it is really lacking in the feature department...the rest of the software seems great...but account mgmt seems to have been an after thought and really lacks the features that exist in other areas of the software. And is very cumbersome to anyone managing an in-house credit program.