Export Tags - and all product information

PeteONeillPeteONeill Member Posts: 1
edited August 18 in Feedback

When exporting product information, all the information should be exportable, - Tags for example are not. I think if it can be imported then it should also be possible to export it.

I am currently trying to update some 900 products Tags and I cant because if I import a CSV to update them it will simply remove all the old tags which I want to keep. As the products all have different Tags, this is a way to time consuming

Post edited by VanessaD on
Tags:

7 comments

• kellyfkellyf Member Posts: 10

Agree. It's my opinion that the data is MY property so I should be given access to all of it as it pertains to my business.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

Hey @PeteONeill

If you ever need to export the tags, our support team has a tool they can use to perform the export and send it to you via email. You can give us a shout if you ever need it!

It's something that's beeing looked into being available for merchants to use.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• SamASamA Member Posts: 16

@VanessaD I'm interested in using the tag export tool. Can you help me here, or do I need to contact support via chat/email?

• mattangermattanger Member Posts: 64 ✭

Hi @SamA I also just so happen to have a tool that can export all of those tags, in case going through support doesn't do everything you need. That said, going through support would certainly be cheaper.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

Hey @SamA

Anyone in our support team can handle this request, all you need to do is call in and ask for it and we'll be able to help you out!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• h2obuffaloh2obuffalo Member Posts: 3
    edited August 31

@VanessaD Can this be done with pricing levels as well? I just called into support, but they told me that it was not possible for pricing levels.

Edit: What I mean is that pricing levels should be added as a selectable exported data point.

Post edited by h2obuffalo on
  • SethMSethM Member Posts: 58 ✭

Add me to the list of people wanting Tags to be exportable.