Send sales invoices (PDF) in API to iMuis accounting package

RHJRHJ Member Posts: 3
edited August 10 in Development

Dear Sir, Mrs,

There is a need from me, in the context of automating/digitizing my administration, to send the sales invoices via the API link to my accounting software iMuis online. This question was unfortunately answered quickly with; This is not possible.

Now I’m working in the software industry myself and know that it is possible to send documents via an API. For that reason I was surprised that this is not possible from Lightspeed?

My technical contact at iMuis Online also suggested a possible solution for this. https://apps.imuisonline.com/mouse-apps/how-I-make-a-journaalpost-which-a-pdf-document-is-linked/

Even if sales invoices were encrypted, he indicated that by converting the output file, the PDF of the invoice would still be properly forwarded.

Next to that i think this is the future for companies that work online.

I would therefore like to contact you by phone to find out what the problem is. I might also be able to put you in touch with the technical employee of iMuis Online to look for a solution together.

Thank you for your time, I'd love to hear it.

Sincerely,

Ruud van den Bergh

Post edited by Geanny on

1 comment

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 856 moderator

Hi @RHJ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we don't support to send invoices in PDF via API. The way to do this is that the third party integrator is grabbing all data from the invoice endpoint and create a PDF file on their side.

I hope this helps.