Report Request: Employee + Items Sold + Payment Method

WickGGWickGG Member Posts: 1
edited August 24 in Feedback

I would like to request the addition of a report that contains the following information: Employee + Items Sold + Payment Method.

Some background on our setup:

• For the purposes of our workflow we do not have Lightspeed payments connected and will continue to use our current Moneris payment setup.
  • Our gift store operates at a hotel and quite often a guest would like to charge an item to their guest room. This will be done manually as our hotel pms software and Lightspeed do not integrate.
  • With this in mind, I need my team to run a report at the end of their shift that shows everything they sold and the payment type associated. This is so that they can cross reference with our pms software to ensure that no manual guest room postings were missed. This is vital to our workflow.

I look forward to your thoughts and any assistance you can provide (even an app integration that would support this will be most welcome).

Post edited by VanessaD on

Answers

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

Thank you so much for the feedback! currently, since the Payments received report is only compatible with the payments report or through the inventory sales report, cross-referencing the employee's performance would require more than 1 report to be built to get this information.

I've moved this request to our feedback forum so it can be conisdered as a potential enhancement request.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)