Updating eCom Product-Level Filters (Omni Channel)

whappycannabiswhappycannabis Member Posts: 23

Hi there, I am trying to do what is found here:

https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/ecom/endpoints/productfiltervalue/#delete-remove-a-filter-value

The idea is to delete a product-level filtervalue and replace it with a new one.

However, I get the following messages when trying to do the DELETE and when trying to do the POST.

{"error":{"code":403,"method":"DELETE","request":"\/us\/products\/43090651\/filtervalues\/45249.json","message":"The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it: No \"delete\" permission to \"products\" using this key"}}
{"error":{"code":403,"method":"CREATE","request":"\/us\/products\/43090651\/filtervalues.json","message":"The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it: No \"create\" permission to \"products\" using this key"}}

What is going on?

For reference I am on a omnichannel account but those filter values only exist in eCom as you probably know those are not things that are found in LS Retail so we MUST be allowed to run these queries directly in eCom even if we are on omnichanel accounts.

Please let me know how I can achieve what is explained in the above-referenced URL (using the UI is unacceptable in this case)

Thanks! Max.

1 comment