Is it worth it

AmberCAmberC Member Posts: 2

I have had Lightspeed now for not even a week and I am feeling tremendous regrets as it is not running how I thought it would.... Loyalty has been an issue along with accounting connecting to Quickbooks correctly and inventory being off already. I have spent just about every day on the chat to support with one or more issues. I am starting to feel like a nocent! Is it going to be worth it once we get it all straighten out??? I really really hope so! :(

1 comment

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 758 moderator

Hey @AmberC

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. The setup itself of everything can be long and tedious, however when it is set up, most people are quite happy with the way it operates.

To clarify regarding your query about "accounting connecting to QB correctly and inventory being off already", Lightspeed accounting does not migrate quantity information from Retail to Quickbooks as it only migrates Sales, COGS & Purchasing/returned values.

Hopefully this clarifies that point!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)