Invoice template pdf Footer repeat on each page

zackzack Member Posts: 8

Hi,

I am using professional package for lightspeed ecom. I want to edit invoice content template in such a way that a section marked as footer of the invoice keep repeating on each page.

I have added that section in html tag as <footer> ...... </footer> however its not working.

I am able to repeat header section on each page with html tag as <header> ...... ..</header>, it's automatically repeating on each invoice PDF page but footer is not.

Can anyone guide me about it, may be there is any other way to achieve what I want to?

Thanks,

Zack

Tags:

6 comments

• Ali_MasoumieAli_Masoumie Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 215 moderator

Hi,

You have to use CSS to make sure that it will be shown fixed on the bottom of every page.

Another option would be to use the email notification "invoice footer" which can be accessed by going to 'Settings > Notification emails > Invoice Footer'.

• zackzack Member Posts: 8

Thanks for you quick reply.

Just want to reconfirm that I am referring to the Invoice PDF

As you suggested, I have added footer text in 'Settings > Notification emails > Invoice Footer'. and added below code in Invoice content template as

{% if invoice.footer %}

{{ invoice.footer | raw }}

<div class="spacer"></div>

{% endif %}  

However, it's not included in each page of the PDF, am I missing something here

About CSS approach, I am not sure how can I fix footer in a PDF, I know to fix it in an html page however PDF seems to be different. Can you please guide me about it, if above does not work?

Regards,

Zack

Thanks for another quick reply. Really appreciated.

I tried this code, It's same for an html page. It's working for the PDF's last page only however it has to be on each page.

If any resource for that it would be great.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Zack

Hi Zack,

Can you send me the shopID/URL of your testshop, so that I can have a closer look for you.

Sorry for delayed reply.

ID sent to your in messages, please check your inbox.

Regards,

Zack