updating the External Provider url

Hi,

We have our widget showing up in the iOS app with our staging endpoint. I'm trying to run a few tests locally so I thought I could set up a new url to test with.

I used this endpoint to update the url.

https://test.lightspeedapis.com/resto/rest/partner/v1/externalPaymentProvider/### and provide a new ngrok domain that I have pointing to my server.


When I go back to the iOS and try loading (waiting 20+ minutes), it says can't open page. When I go to my local browser and enter the ngrok domain, the widget shows.


I update the url again back to the original (staging) and hop back to the iOS app and the widget shows up .


I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what.

Thanks,

Sign In or Register to comment.