Auto-Print eCom Orders

whappycannabiswhappycannabis Member Posts: 27
edited January 6 in General

Have all your eCom orders print automatically on a thermal printer as soon as they are placed by your customers on your eCom store.

I have been working on this for a while now and been using it for my own Lightspeed eCom store for over a year with amazing results.

No more having to login to eCom admin and refresh the order page to see if something new came in and then having to download the PDF version of the order and printing it on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, etc. What a headache!

With LSPrint, all your orders will print on your thermal printer without you having to do anything. It's like magic. Put your printer anywhere you want, as long as you have a LAN connection, it will work. Could be in your backstore, in your storage room, in the kitchen...

Check out the BETA version for free and the first version of the Getting Started manual attached here.

Please note this service only works with two specific thermal printers from Star Micro so you might have to buy yourself a new printer. Trust me, it will be worth it!

The website is pretty bare bones for now, but the idea is that you "set it and forget it".

Let me know what you all think!

Post edited by whappycannabis on

2 comments

• ummmimrobummmimrob Member Posts: 13 ✭

very cool, unfortunately I would need this to work for star tsp100 printers.

• whappycannabiswhappycannabis Member Posts: 27
    edited January 3

@ummmimrob thanks! yes I hear you. The technology required to make this system work is only available in the mcPrint2 and mcPrint3 printers. You can get an mcPrint2 for around $250 if you have the budget, it would be worth it...

Post edited by whappycannabis on