Loyalty disconnected from Lightspeed retail

BurnerscigarcoBurnerscigarco Member Posts: 9

We have been investigating an issue where are customers purchases were not generating points in Loyalty. After investigating the issue with support they informed us that it had been disconnected and we needed to reach out to the Billing department.

When we spoke to Billing they said it was disconnected due to a glitch in the system. Since that time our customers have not been earning their loyalty points when they make a purchase.

Has anyone else recently had their retail POS disconnect from loyalty? If so how did you correct this for your customers who should have earned points during this time? I feel like it's going to take quite a bit of time to go through and add the points for each customers sales since the system was disconnected.

2 comments

• DGNewnanDGNewnan Member Posts: 7

We use a company called Kangaroo. That customers can gain points as well as us the retailer and text message them for promotions etc.. I just discovered yesterday that my account was setup incorrectly by Kangaroo or there was an issue when connecting to Lightspeed.

So if you use a 3rd party. Might want to check with them.

• BurnerscigarcoBurnerscigarco Member Posts: 9

We've been using Lightspeed Loyalty and they determined it was an error on their end, however it's still ongoing and they not corrected it.