SaleLine not found immediately after entering it

artgrphartgrph Partner Posts: 10 partner
Hi. My users at times try to modify sale lines after they enter it, but seconds later when I try to query the sale line using primary id, I get an error saying that it wasn't found. Similar problem happens sometimes when when we enter an actual sale too, my users click on a link to lightspeed website to see it, and it doesn't come up. I check moments after they tell me and its there.

Is it normal for things to not come up in lightspeed immediately after you enter them using API? why does this happen?

1 comment

• Michael CareyMichael Carey Administrator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 68 moderator
    Hello,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue in my testing.
    It is possible that the issue you are experiencing is caused by latency between master and slave databases in our system, since API requests are sent to the slave database. We have not received any other reports of this issue though so I'd like to take a deeper look into the specifics of your account. I've opened a ticket with our support department and someone will be in touch with you shortly to investigate.

Thanks.
    Michael Carey

Product Manager
    Lightspeed HQ