Labels with UPC are adding an extra digit after the 12 digit UPC.
A UPC code has 12 digits, if you have an item with the full UPC and go to print labels. The labels will print with an additional check digit... This is incorrect. Any way to fix this?
1) In Lightspeed (from the office computer only), select print label from the item.
2) In the Select label size popup, choose Alt – 2.00” x 1.00”
3) Click on the Advanced settings.
4) In the Advance setting dialog make sure Select barcode type is set to UPC from the popup, Barcode display options is set to Barcode and numbers, and Other options has Price checked.
5) Press the Back button at the top of the dialog.
6) Press Print.