How do I ask questions to eCom support

JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 193 moderator
edited October 2018 in General
In support we want to help you quickly with all your questions and problems related to your eCom shop. That is why I would like to ask you to help us a little too! In this post I will mention a number of workflows, tools and actions so that you can ensure that we can serve you as efficiently as possible.

Ask a written question

1. Go to the help centre: https://ecom-support.lightspeedhq.com/hc/en-us
  2. In the right top click “Submit a request” and select “Lightspeed eCom” from the dropdown menu.
  3. Add as much information as possible so we can easily find your shop, please provide the following information:
  • Shop ID / Domain. preferably both!
  • Email address
  • The subject of your ticket
  • Phone number if needed
  • A description of your problem, inquiry or question
Try to give a clear, complete, and relevant description of your problem or question. Pay particular attention to the following:
  • Whatever your question is about, send us a backoffice link from the relevant page.
  • Orders/Quotes: add the order- or quote number.
  • Products: provide a clear reference add for example the article number, SKU or name of the product/variant.
  • Add screenshots, these are very helpful! You can find instructions here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Problems related to: "and then I did this, and that happened". Describe the steps taken so we can reproduce the issue and see it happening.
  • Imports: have a look at the common issues section on the bottom of the page.
  • Let us know which browser you are using.

Ask a question by phone

• Keep your shop number handy, can be found by clicking your name in the left top when logged into the eCom backoffice.
  • Make sure you are logged into the backoffice.
  • If you wish to do so, send a ticket first using the steps above. This way you can send the info, screenshots or import file ahead of calling, saving time.
  • You want us to take a look at your screen? Download Teamviewer to your computer before calling.
  • Request a call back if there is a wait time, you will keep your place in the queue and will be contacted when it's your turn.
Phone Numbers:
  • Toll-free 866-932-1801 | Montréal 514-907-1801
  • Australia +61-2-8488-3146
  • United Kingdom +44-20-3695-9599

Support Thanks You!

Post edited by Leah on
eCom Support Team
Lightspeed HQ