Custom template gone

boviobovio Member Posts: 29

I was on the line with support earlier over a printer issue (long named line items or line items with extensive notes cut off on the right margin) and I very specifically asked that my custom work order template not be changed. Guess what happened? Anyways, our workflow is reliant on this template we spent a long time on, and I've been told that they can't get it back. It was a mistake, I get it. But I don't know if I'm satisfied with the answer that it's gone forever. I asked for a supervisor and was told that one would be calling, but the email describing our conversation left that part out, so I don't know whether I can expect a call back. It wouldn't be the first time I was told we'd get a call from Lightspeed and it didn't happen.

Does anybody know if they've successfully been able to recover lost templates? I'm kicking myself for not saving it before calling, but I figured it'd be safe. We've spent a lot of time getting it just right, and I'm not looking forward to redoing hours of work. And to make matters worse, internal notes are printing on our receipts now...

2 comments