Google Product Feed (Google Base)

I am trying to upload the Google Product Feed from Lightspeed into the Google Merchant Center. The problem is, we sell apparel and Lightspeed does not provide a field to enter age or gender for the feed. This means Google is rejecting all of our products and we cannot use Adwords as a result. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a workaround? We've looked through the apps and there doesn't appear to be one directly relating to our issue. Any suggestions?

3 comments

• mattangermattanger Posts: 27Member ✭
    Hi, I do custom development and I might be able to help you with your issue. I'm not aware of an existing product that does what you're looking for, but I can help you create a solution that does. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.
  • adlamoureuxadlamoureux Posts: 11Member
    I have a clothing store and ran into this issue too as I tried to code my own feed within the feed section which did not work for product variants.   However the app Smartfeed Manager does everything you will want. I have been using it for almost a year now and the guys who run it will even do customization for you and pretty quickly.  They did a custom Google Local Feed for one of my IRL stores in less than a day.  

I was a little skeptical at first as their site and their marketing didnt seem to directly match up with what i was doing, but in the end it did everything i wanted.

Hope this helps
  • cvlugcvlug Posts: 1Member
    With feedconverter.com, you can easily add extra data to your feed. See http://www.feedconverter.com/faq/content/1/7/en/how-to-add-extra-data-to-my-feed.html