Adjust offers in B2B by customer

JantienJantien Member Posts: 3

I recently opened a B2B shop at Lightspeed after having good experience with the B2C. However, there are two functionalities that are unworkable as a B2B shop/

1) If we make a quotation for the customer, it would be great if they could make modifications theirselves. Otherwise we have to adjust the quotations by hand.

2) the maximum of lines is 100. Therefor I need to open more than 1 quotation per client. Otherwise it brings an error. This decreases sales and should be a bottle neck for all B2B clients.

In case number 2 would be fixed, 1 can be more or less solved as quotation items are in the clients shopping basket.

However, number 1 is definitely more urgent.

If this can not be solved, I will have to quit my B2B account with Lightspeed, as this is unworkable.

Other businesses facing these problems?

Jantien

1 comment

• GeannyGeanny Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 77 moderator

Hi Jantien,

As of now, #1 is not possible. I will see if there is a feature request for this.

There is a feature request file for #2. I will make sure to create and tag a support ticket so that we can document your feedback. However, there is no ETA as to when or if this will be implemented. I am only tagging this ticket to the requests for documentation purposes only.

As more merchants request these features, their priority will change as well as the chance of implementation.

Geanny