Tax fields in all aspects on screen

HBAEngravingHBAEngraving Member Posts: 3

Being new the LS family, maybe I am not just seeing it but it would be nice that when i make a PO I want to see what the total cost is including taxes, I have to deal with USD as well and I know that this had been talked about for multi currency, but to have all information in front of me is important.

Doug

3 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 539 moderator

Hey Doug @HBAEngraving ,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Should you use the Other (+/-) section in the Other Costs box of the PO for your calcualted taxed amounts ( so if you were charged 10% of a 450$ order, it would come up to an agglomorated total of 45$), the software will perform the calculations and provide you with the total amount both at the top of the PO and in the Other Costs section to the right. (seen below)

Regarding the multi-currency option, I've noted your feedback in our enhancement request list! Thank you very much for your interest.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• HBAEngravingHBAEngraving Member Posts: 3

I have an issue with this, as I do also have to pay for Duty and shipping i keep it all separate, I am luck that in Alberta we do not have a Prov sales tax but other Prov's do it would be nice to have it in as a line item, and also if the shipping and duty are taxed as well, as item coming from the US to Canada they are not Taxed, there needs to be some major updates to Lightspeed imo,

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 539 moderator

Hey @HBAEngraving ,

We definitly hear you on this and I'll be able to input this in the feature enhancement list!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)