Changing the order matrix variants are displayed in product listing?

HalvardHFHalvardHF Member Posts: 6

We changed to omnichannel a couple of months ago with new website and changed most of the products to matrixes to limit the amount of products shown. It's been a big help for customers to find the products they are looking for even though we had to give up filters, but when you look at a product in the product listing the variants are out of order(image below).

The matrix in retail has the variants in order, the product shows the variants in order when you go to product details and in ecom backoffice the variants are shown in order..

Is there a way to change the order the variants are shown in products listings?

It would help our customers quite a bit to find the right variant when looking at products..

thx

5 comments

• GeannyGeanny Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 113 moderator

Hi @HalvardHF ,

Please send me a private message with the link to that product.

I'd be happy to take a look.

Geanny

Lighspeed eCom support

• ACGMACGM Member Posts: 6

Hi Geanny,

I also have that order problem.

can you post a possible solution here?

Regards,

André

Hi,

The issue regarding the variant order on category pages has been reported to our developers. As of now, there is no custom solution.

@HalvardHF , since I have your shop # I will create a ticket and tag you to the report so that you are notified once this is fixed. As of now, there is no ETA.

@ACGM , if you message me your shop's URL I can create a ticket for you as well.

Geanny

• ACGMACGM Member Posts: 6

Hi Geanny,

Storeid is 315921

Regard,

André

Thank you @ACGM .

You'll be notified once this issue has been fixed.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email or call Lightspeed support.

Geanny