Decimals for Inventory

Will Lightspeed Retail ever support decimals for inventory quantities? This would be immensely helpful for us and would keep us around as customers. Otherwise we will likely be jumping ship soon.

7 comments

• mccoyhmccoyh Member Posts: 1

I've been waiting for this since the cloud version came out. Now with LS putting OnSite in the trash, I may have to move to another POS after 8 years.

• LANELANE Member Posts: 1

Did you ever get an answer for this? I see so many people who need this function but they refuse to do it. And it also seems like poor customer service to not at least answer your question.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 551 moderator

Hey @LANE,

It's currently in the list of customer-requested enhancements for retail and has been for quite some time but we appreciate you bringing more light to this post if it was missed prior!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• vegdeb17vegdeb17 Member Posts: 1

Following this thread. We would also really like decimal places!

• goldenpoppyherbsgoldenpoppyherbs Member Posts: 2

Hi Lightspeed, please add in decimals ASAP, this was a crucial function of OnSite for us and it's beyond frustrating that it hasn't been added in yet

• ankit98ankit98 Member Posts: 2

Hi Lightspeed, please add in decimals ASAP, this was a crucial reception of On-site for us and it's behind frustrating that this hasn't been continued in yet

• ATjessicaATjessica Member Posts: 2

We also need decimals as we have assemblies that use part of a product