Integrating Lightspeed with company's internal accounting system

sduasdua Member Posts: 1
edited March 20 in Apps & Integrations

Hello,

I wanted to know if I can integrate Lightspeed with our company's self built internal accounting system in any way. The motive is to be able to import data from Lightspeed directly to our accounting system, avoiding human intervention.

Any inputs on this are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Simran

Tags:

2 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 643 moderator

Hey @sdua,

Currently, Lightspeed accounting is compatible with the following accounting softwares: Quickbooks Online Quickbooks Desktop, Xero, Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Exact Online.

If the software you use is not part of this list, it cannot be connected with an automation. You can, however, extract the IIF files by going into the Report section of Retail and clicking on the Quickbooks Exports and attempt to import this into your software, however it wouldn't be supported by our frontline support team.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• mattangermattanger Member Posts: 56 ✭

@sdua I don't know if you have someone who can build an integration with your accounting system or not, but I do custom integrations for Retail and may be able to help. I'll follow up with a direct message.