Lightspeed Payments

BirdhouseBirdhouse Member Posts: 1

Is anyone else having difficulty with payments? It crashed on my retail platform yesterday and today on the e-commerce side I had to go in and click enable payments. I hate to think of sales missed over whatever length of time it was down.

5 comments

• Pit_La_QuillePit_La_Quille Member Posts: 22

We have the same issue with our shop. we also had to create an alert when payments are down cause we lost close to 5k with this bug

• sunsetbeachtcsunsetbeachtc Member Posts: 4

Lost three days of orders before I tried to order something myself to discover that this was a thing. Lightspeed fixed it over the phone by "applying the fix" to our account. What?!?!?

• thehandbagstorethehandbagstore Member Posts: 2

For 3 days we did not receive a web order. We did not receive notification that we needed to reset the payments options. Today the POS side in the brick and mortar was down from 12 to 7pm and lightspeed payments did not work. We had to use Square for credit card transactions, and marked them all as check.

• thehandbagstorethehandbagstore Member Posts: 2

Did anyone get lightspeed payments back up today?

• theuboattheuboat Member Posts: 5

I'm considering switching from Cayan/TSYS to Lightspeed Payments. I would appreciate any candid, constructive advice on their experience with Lightspeed Payments. Thanks