Feature Request - "On Order" column in Item Search results

BlueMountainMusicBlueMountainMusic Member Posts: 18
edited August 18 in Feedback

Adding an "On Order" column to Item Search results would be super helpful and a very easy way to see what a Retailer has on order in a given category, from a certain Supplier, or Vendor, etc.

There's already a column showing what QTY is on hand, and the On Order data is stored with the Item info, so just a simple added column would solve many problems and make Retailers' lives much easier.

Please!

Thanks for the consideration!

Post edited by VanessaD on

7 comments

• mcsportiesmcsporties Member Posts: 2

Agree!!!

Have also been requesting this!!!

A column for Brand would also be helpful

• BlueMountainMusicBlueMountainMusic Member Posts: 18

And seemingly very simple, from my understanding of how this system works. It would be SO helpful!

I don't know how to tread the line between "persistent" and "annoying" but I feel if I'm not reiterating this request frequently, it won't get noticed :)

Thanks for chiming in, Mcsporties!

• badkarenbadkaren Member Posts: 2

Agreed!! Newbie retailer here and it seems so obvious

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

I've moved this thread to our feedback forum so it can be considered as an enhancement request.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

Thanks very much! Hoping this gets picked up, would make the daily workflow much more efficient.

Thanks!

Rob

• SethMSethM Member Posts: 55

Would also like to see this, Thanks.

Still hoping to see some movement on this, or an explanation of why it is not being implemented. A more recent thread on this topic fails to mention that it is under review or in the works, and instead provides the same ineffective workaround that was originally provided (in a third thread I believe). This leads me to believe that no one is in fact working on this.

Your customers really need this feature.