Auto-Add-All button broken on large purchase orders!

WaxTraxWaxTrax Member Posts: 6

We were told that a dedicated development team was working night and day to solve an issue with Purchase orders (where the auto-add-all button fails to add any), but I'm doubting that now as it's been five days without any updates.

Our company will absolutely start losing thousands of dollars a week due to this problem, starting next week. Already our orders delayed means we miss out on the large quantities of the more popular items we have to get due to the supply/demand issues going on in our industry. I have expressed this to support staff by phone and by chat, and I get a continual brick wall. They say they cannot talk to developers, and cannot relay any updates.

This is a basic function of the software at the time of our contract that has been taken away, and if it continues not to work, our small business is in serious decline and we'll have ample evidence of financial harm done to us by a lack of attention to this serious issue.

-Pete

2 comments

• veldworkerveldworker Member Posts: 1

I agree this is a serious issue, we have weekly orders that have to be placed and we are guessing what we need. The workaround using brand does not work - most of our items are not branded. Many items are not getting re-ordered and our customers are not happy!

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 714 moderator

Hey @WaxTrax

I've confirmed that this has been resolved. If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team for further investigation.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)