Lightspeed Retail POS (Web) development roadmap request
Hi Team Lightspeed,
Is it possible to share a summary of what the dev. team has on their roadmap. I would like to see it in one place so we can better vote on a requests priority.
There are some frustrating things with the design of the software which has neglected to understand the operations of a day to day retail environment.
- End of day: cash rounding and amounts to deposit if a cash over/short
- End of day: adding payments after a sale is processed as an adjustment. If a transaction is shorted there is no way of proceeding without voiding the sale.
- End of day: Register counts cannot be reprinted through the star printer if the system glitches out.
- Purchase Order: a summary of units to be added to a purchase order would help with vendor return inventory adjustments when receiving
- Sales: A simple way of adding a customer to a sale after it has been processed
- Work Orders: Adding notes to a workorder that has been checked out